Engineering | Shivajinagar, Pune, IndiaApply Now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop the applications, tools, new features in a product.
- Understand Product requirements or customer problems and provide technical solutions. Come up with technical designs and implement new features.
- Maintain overall product quality by fixing bugs and improving performance.
- Perform code reviews and ensure coding standards and practices.
- Follow agile/scrum processes.
- Engage in development activity throughout agile development iterations to ensure on time code delivery.
- Participate in planning, estimation and provide inputs on required development tasks.
- Be a key participant in creating a ‘Zero Defects’ development culture.
- Be part of the continuous integration and production deployment process.
- 3 + years’ experience as a full-stack developer
- Proficient in C# .Net, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems including ASP.Net
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework
- Microsoft SQL Server/ any other RDBMS.
- Entity Framework (application communicates with database)
- Web Services (Web API Restful)
- Proficiency with Python
- IIS (internet information service; webserver hosts this application which allows the application to run configuration experience needed)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor, team player, and a positive attitude
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Demonstrated high standards of excellence in work product
- Strong attention to detail.
Good to have:
- MVC (framework for structuring application/data)
- Source control (GitHub familiarity, versioning)
- JIRA (bug tracking application)
- Knowledge of creating reports in Sales Force / Financial Force