Software Development Engineer
Engineering | Shivajinagar, Pune, IndiaApply Now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The strong object-oriented programming technique
- Review Design Specifications and create a technical design document
- Create the application based on the design specifications and Class Tree developed
- Perform Code Review with peers.
- Perform unit/integration testing for new/updated features.
- Document the changes requested for new/enhanced feature development.
- Work closely with remote development, support and QA teams in US time zones.
- Experience implementing solutions on many platforms (Linux, Windows and Solaris)
- Experience designing and implementing multi-threaded applications
- The ability to work independently. Research and learn skills independently
- Good analytical and design skills at multiple levels of the design process
- Strong debugging skills
- A strong background and hands-on expertise with 2-4 years in C#.NET, SQL server database, python, node.js, XML, JSON.
- Object Oriented application design: OOAD, OOAP, Design Patterns
- Strong understanding & hands-on experience with development of SOAP and REST API’s using custom automation framework.
- Must have good knowledge about Continuous integration and continuous delivery and be familiar with tools to accomplish it (such as Jenkins).
- Good knowledge on implementing solutions on AWS Cloud.