Engineering Manager - Dynamics Connectors
Engineering | Shivajinagar, Pune, IndiaApply Now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and lead engineers; develops engineering action plans to guide timely and cost-effectivedevelopment of projects.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in overall Project by prioritizing, planning and tracking development progress.
- Provide Trainings and ensure their Technical Competency with respect to the Project needs.
- Implement and follow agile/scrum processes.
- Design and code new features and functionalities.
- Perform code reviews and ensure coding standards and practices.
- Work with Customers, QA and other stakeholders to understand requirements and come up with best technical solution.
- Spearhead various Research and Development initiatives to identify opportunities for new projects and improved processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience Building Desktop apps.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience into Leading and Managing technical teams.
- Working experience in .Net and Angular with deep expertise in several of the following areas: REST design, routing, promises, web components and data transforms.
- Cloud computing environments e.g. S3, EC2.
- Proficiency with supplemental tech such as Git, Bash, JIRA, command line scripting.
Good to have:
- ERP experience
- Accounting background
- Tax domain knowledge