Tax Analyst - Content
Compliance | Seattle, WA, United StatesApply Now!
- Determine the tax rates and jurisdiction requirements for new RBO/Commercial properties within 5 business days.
- Prepare welcome emails with correct start dates and rates.
- Stay up-to-date on tax rate changes (both sales and lodging).
- Inform customers of tax rate changes.
- Inform customers of filing frequency changes.
- Track down tax returns for new jurisdictions.
- Assist with the account setup of locations for our Enterprise clients.
- Assist with the tax rate assignments for our Enterprise clients.
- Proactively participate in a dynamic and innovative environment.
- Demonstrate consistent dependability, efficiency, and accuracy in performance of work tasks.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient, accurate and deadline driven
- Proficient in basic math, including percentages
- Adept with written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritize and multi-task under constant time constraints
- Capable of working independently and significantly contributing to the team
- Able to troubleshoot, and problem solve in a quick, calm, analytical and methodical manner
- Capable of learning/using different software applications and tools
- Knowledgeable in Excel, Word, Outlook, and QuickBooks
- College graduate