Senior RPA Process Analyst (R1195)
Engineering | Durham, NC, United StatesApply Now!
- Collaborate and engage with cross-functional teams to do process evaluation and develop business requirements of the As-Is and To-Be process in a manner that is understood by the business users
- Work with the RPA Team members to facilitate the planning and execution of RPA and other Automation projects
- Work with the Business Units to perform value analysis for the processes
- Coordinates with the business and the RPA team to identify and provide support for solution designs for production issues and enhancements
- Create and/or maintain inventory of new/existing RPA processes
- Knowledge of RPA technologies and spectrum of best practices with process automation and operational excellence
- Help with the RPA implementation and change management process
- Project Management Tools and Methodologies
- Effective Persuasive Communication
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience working with autmation software(e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath)
- Experience working with Cross-functional flowcharts for documenting process mapping
- Manage multiple process map designs concurrently.
- Influence SMEs toward change, automation, and continuous improvement.
- Work with individuals to understand and build detailed process maps and business requirements documents.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to rapidly grasp processes and identify potential RPA solutions.
- Integrate leading practices on process discovery & mapping into the day-to-day delivery of business requirements documents.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills in a customer-facing environment and identify business needs.
- 2-5 years of experience supporting business process documentation with business owners and SMEs across multiple geographically disbursed teams.
- A team player that is willing to learn and adapt in a high pace delivery environment.
- Experience writing simple SQL queries for data analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/ IT/ Data Sciences/ Business Administration or related fields.