Partner Technical Account Manager
Business Development | Seattle, WA, United StatesApply Now!
As a Partner Technical Account Manager (P-TAM) for the Avalara for Accountants program, you will be responsible for delighting accounting by providing exceptional technical support and mentorship to ensure firm success. Typically, support will focus on the Returns Console product, but may encompass any current or future product offerings to be offered to accounting firms to serve their clients.
Essential duties of the Partner Technical Account Manager include:
Provide Technical Support for MRA/ARA Firms:
- Support accounting firms on the use of Returns Console.
- Escalate as necessary to appropriate departments (Compliance, Engineering) and manage escalations to minimize the impact on Firm's ability to deliver filing services.
- Create knowledgebase articles and documentation where applicable.
Provide Proactive Management:
- Identify firm challenges and mitigate where applicable by providing awareness, training and tools.
- Host proactive support planning meetings intended to avoid future support requests/escalations.
- Perform as a firm advocate and liaison with design, development, product and support teams for all firm issues. Provide voice of the partner and voice of the customer perspective to drive product improvement.
- Seek opportunities to become technically conversant in the existing and new product offerings, then transfer this knowledge to partners, enabling them to better support their customers.
- Collaborate with instructional designer to develop a certification program for firms
- Establish trusted advisor relationship with key partner contacts.
- Maintain timely knowledge of partners' Avalara-related offerings, current and future.
As a Partner Technical Account Manager, you are in an influential and impactful position with the ability to delight accounting firms and create raving advocates who catapult the success of the Avalara for Accountants program.