Professional Services Consultant R7270
Professional Services | Milan, Italy,Italy, ItalyApply Now!
The role will be to lead Avalara's Indirect Tax software delivery projects while providing functional expertise. This will include working Avalara's customers to scope the indirect tax systems projects and then lead the implementations from scoping to delivery stage to ensure successful go-lives and deliver lasting value.
• Lead the scoping, planning and delivery phases of multiple client implementations simultaneously.
• Ensure that customer requirements are fully defined and met within the configuration and the final deliverable.
• Coordinate between internal implementation and technical resources and client teams to ensure smooth delivery.
• Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead)
• Resolve, record and appropriately escalate risks and issues.
• Monitor and report project metrics and provide clear updates and status.
• Strong VAT technical and business process knowledge
• Minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree
• VAT technology implementation experience
• Deep understanding of the tax, process, data and systems concepts that underpin VAT projects and an ability to troubleshoot complex issues related to them
• Flexibility and a willingness to immerse themselves in the detail of projects to quickly solve problems
• VAT configuration in SAP
• Having worked at large consulting firms is a definite plus
• Experience in working with near shore/offshore delivery, subcontractors and partners
• Independent thinking with keen problem-solving skills
• Relationship development and management
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
INPOSIA is one of the most technologically advanced companies working in digitization and business integration. We supply the right product to enable any size of company in any sector to digitise their business processes effortlessly
Our solutions range from on-premise software to private or public clouds. Our products are as diverse as the needs of every individual company. For many years we have been the leading partner in digital solutions for numerous well-known international customers in the most varied of sectors and markets.
We're building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world. Imagine every transaction you make — every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, meal kit, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there's an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation.
The logic behind calculating taxes — the rules, rates, and boundaries — is a global, layered, three-dimensional mess of complexity, with compliance dictated by governments and applied by every business, every day.
Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world — from corner stores to gigantic global retailers — to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds. That's a massive technical challenge, in terms of scale, reliability, and complexity, and we do it better than anyone.
That's why we're growing fast. Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world, in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, India, and the U.K.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
Avalara is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can follow this process outlined when applying for a position: Please provide your name and contact information to our recruitment team at recruitmentEMEA@avalara.com