Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
Engineering | Shivajinagar, Pune, IndiaApply Now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops software solutions via analysis of information needs; collaborating with users / representatives; studying information flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by via effective documentation.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Supports other software engineers by being an effective team member, team mentor providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or related field
- 7+ years of shipping software experience
- Strong ability to design interfaces keeping different kinds of end users in mind
- Proficient working knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in Cloud / Storage like Amazon (AWS) - EC2/EBS/S3
- Familiarity with writing Dot.net core code is highly desirable
- Good knowledge of CI/CD
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Comfortable in working with Agile Methodologies
- Solid understanding of relational database principles, ability to read and write SQL
- Demonstrated experience and interest in creating great user experiences
- Values/enjoys prototyping, user-testing, training, documenting; generally engaging with people
- Experience with distributed source control tools and development workflow
- Basic understanding of unit testing strategies and tools
- Web application security fundamentals
Good to have:
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Jenkins or similar
- Work experience on tools like FullStory, Track.js, Nightwatch.js, Browserstack.js, In-vision, Analytics tool – Heap, google, swagger, JIRA, Confluence