Comms Returns On-Boarding Analyst
Compliance | Remote, United StatesApply Now!
The Communications Returns Team is a revenue generating organization that plays a key role in driving growth through delivery of return filing services. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Communications team. This role will be responsible for successfully managing and supporting the on-boarding of new customers. This is a fast-paced and challenging role where you will learn the intricacies of Avalara's tax compliance solutions. Training will be provided for you to get familiar with the products and to gain a better understanding of how our services works.
You will be responsible for setup of Communication Returns customers in Avalara for Communications proprietary returns system. This includes working directly with customers to manage initial setup, based upon their data setup related returns, convey Avalara processes to customers, and coordinate customers questions with various internal groups. You will also be testing and troubleshooting data on the returns; identify and document issues to be escalated to product and system integration teams for resolution. Provide feedback based on client experiences to product and professional services teams for product and process improvements. May be involved with tax implications of mergers and acquisitions of our customers.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Manage a select group of customers as a point of contact
- Utilize skills in customer relationships, strong professional written and verbal communication skills, including conveying information in clear and simple method to our customers
- Demonstrated ability to be successful while overcoming obstacles, driven problem solver
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while bringing customers live with Comm Returns processing
- Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Ability to troubleshoot, validate and understand the transactional data
- Contributes individual capabilities to the achievement of the group objectives and works effectively with others in a group setting
- Handle various assigned projects unrelated to on-boarding customers