Rates Research Analyst
Professional Services | McMinnville, OR, United StatesApply Now!
• This is an associate position on our tax rate team
• Involves online research to find new and changed tax rates and laws
• Involves updating rates and boundary information on internal website
• Involves the use of Microsoft Excel and similar programs
• Involves making phone calls and interacting with people
• Involves helping others and being kind
• Involves having a sense of humor
The Work Environment:
We have a fast paced and fun working environment. We work closely together to accomplish our goals and working here is like being part of a family. We don't want “serious” professionals. We want fun loving, intelligent, upbeat (annoyingly upbeat) professionals that can wear jeans comfortably.
• Expert in Microsoft Excel
• Experienced in Internet research
• Experienced with talking to people over the phone
• Familiarity with laws a plus
Please apply if you:
• Have a math and/or programming background
• Are excellent with numbers
• Are a hard worker and team player
• Are very detail oriented
• Are able to work long hours, mostly in front of a computer
• Are a quick learner and quick thinker
• Can take direction and get things done in a timely matter
We would also love to hear if you have experience with using a geographic interface system (GIS).
Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.