Customer Account Manager Opportunities
Sales | Brighton, United KingdomApply Now!
Do you want to kick off an exciting career with a fast growing cloud technology business in an exciting & high growth area of regulatory compliance?
Avalara are always looking for talent and keen to identify speculative candidates for recruitment in the future. Our aim is to compile a rich talent pool with the view that, as positions become available, we will be able to contact those candidates that have registered their interest.
We are looking for Customer Account Managers to manage a segment of Avalara’s EMEA customer portfolio.
- Manage a pipeline of add-on and up sell opportunities within a set of existing accounts and deliver results against a quota
- Responsible for customer retention (revenue and logo) throughout the renewal sales cycle
- Articulate and present the value delivered by Avalara products and services to various levels within an organization to ensure renewal and expansion sales
- Understand a clients' business environment and uncover their sales and V A T challenges to recommend additional products/services
- Create a win-win environment for the client and Avalara by professionally and ethically negotiating issues related to contracts, pricing and service fees
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years of sales, customer management, consulting or related experience
- Successful track record in reaching or exceeding goals in customer satisfaction, customer retention, and add on sales
- Experience maintaining extraordinary external customer relationships
- Multilingual capabilities are advantageous
- Experience with business accounting concepts, ideally emphasizing VAT or Tax, is a strong plus
Please fill out the details below via the 'Apply Now' link and we will be in touch as soon as we are working on a role that we think may be suitable.
If you have seen a role featured on this site that you're keen to explore further, then please apply directly through our Careers Page.
To stay up-to-date on our products and company news, you can also follow us on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/company/avalara
We hope to speak to you soon!
Avalara EMEA Talent Acquisition Team
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.