Sales Development Team Lead
Sales | Remote, NC, United StatesApply Now!
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with sales tax, excise tax, and other transactional tax requirements by delivering comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions that are fast, accurate and easy to use. Avalara's end-to-end suite of solutions is designed to effectively manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities in the United States and internationally.
We are looking for a highly motivate Sales Development Team Lead to work within our growing team in Durham, Seattle and Pune offices. The Sales Development Team Lead is responsible for driving the results of the SDR and ADR teams through training, organizing, coordinating, measuring, coaching, and problem-solving. The lead reports to the Sr. Manager of Sales Development and will partner with management to execute company and department strategies and upholds standards to ensure that team goals are met or exceeded. This role requires a self-starting, proactive, results-oriented individual ready to being their career as a sales leadership professional.
What Will You Do?
- Provide knowledge, resources and information to support the team.
- Address customer inquiries accurately and timely.
- Share daily updates with team and leadership.
- Perform quality and knowledge gap analysis to identify training needs.
- Continuously revise and improve the product and process knowledge of the team.
- Share best practices and expertise through coaching.
What Should You Have?
- Minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience with at least 1 year of mentorship and/or leadership experience in a similar role.
- At least 1 year of Sales or Sales Development experience within a SaaS B2B business.
- Meet or exceed quota expectations in current role
- Passion for team collaboration, coaching and seeing others succeed - ability to lead training sessions for SDR's.
- Proficiency in cold calling, email personalization, and social selling.
- Experience working both inbound and outbound channels.
- Consistent track record of hitting or exceeding monthly quota for at least 3 months.
- Self-starter and motivated to learn and grow as a sales leader.
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and prospects.
- Experience with CRM, Sales Engagement and Prospecting Tools is preferred.
- Stack: Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, 6Sense, ExecVision
- Ability to lead training sessions for SDR's and ADR's
About Avalara Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world. Avalara offers more than 700 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents. Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com The perks of working at Avalara go beyond amazing physical spaces and a Tiki Bar. We're committed to continued progress in diversity and inclusion. As an employee at Avalara, you'll have the opportunity to join resource groups focused on diversity of thought, engage with your local or global community about topics that matter to you and the organization and receive continued education around inclusion and development. As Avalara grows, so do the voices within it. It's time to hear your voice. Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.