Senior Technical Lead
Engineering | Pune, MH, IndiaApply Now!
Technical Lead works closely with software engineers, architects and product management to design and build connectors for Netsuite for new verticals/geos and also enhance existing connectors.
- Design and implement new features and maintain existing functionalities
- Work with team and other stakeholders to understand requirements and come up with best technical solution
- Perform code reviews and ensure coding standards and practices are followed
- Implement and follow agile/scrum processes
- Collaborate with other teams to solve cross functional challenges
- Optimize code to improve application efficiency
- Ensure team is not creating technical debts
- Taking necessary corrective measures to address problems in application
- Act as a mentor/coach to other engineers to share your knowledge and expertise
- Bachelor/master's degree in computer science or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in software design and development as a full-stack developer
- Should have knowledge in integration involving web services (XML, SOAP, WSDL) and REST protocols.
- NetSuite Suite Script 2.0 – Client Script, SuiteLet, User Event Script, Scheduled Script, Suiteflows, Map Reduce script, Bundle installation script experience is required
- Should have understanding of functionality related to Accounting, Sales Cycle, Purchase Cycle, Quote-to-Cash (including billing, purchasing and fulfilment).Knowledge of Custom Forms, Custom Transactions, Custom List, Custom Fields and Custom Records
- Should have knowledge of Suite Bundler (Creating & deployment of bundle).
- Should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills along with interest to broaden the NetSuite knowledge.
- Experience in design and development of SuiteApps. will be beneficial
- Knowledge of NetSuite SCA and NetSuite SCIS will be preferable
- Knowledge of SuiteGL is beneficial
- Suite foundation certification and/or Suite Developer certification is preferred.
We're building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world.
Imagine every transaction you make — every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, meal kit, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there's an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation.
The logic behind calculating taxes — the rules, rates, and boundaries — is a global, layered, three-dimensional mess of complexity, with compliance dictated by governments and applied by every business, every day.
Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world — from corner stores to gigantic global retailers — to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds.
That's a massive technical challenge, in terms of scale, reliability, and complexity, and we do it better than anyone. That's why we're growing fast.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world, in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, India, and the U.K.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, or any other factor protected by law.