Engineering | Shivajinagar, Pune, IndiaApply Now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a key member of cutting-edge product team responsibilities includes, but are not limited to:
- Lead/ Manage a team of developers on both new feature development and issue fixing
- Engage in technical design discussions and advise/ unblock developers when they hit a roadblock
- Guide technical strategy considering the latest trends and technologies
- Ensure high-quality code via design reviews, code reviews, and proper unit test coverage
- Implement automation framework and tools across Content landscape.
- Work closely together with the teams in India and US. This includes participating in release planning and regular sprint planning, grooming, demos, retrospectives, reviews and scrum.
- Report status on project deliverables to upper management and mitigate risks if any.
- Understand new requirements and timelines and convey it clearly to the technical team.
- Responsible for project planning and resource alignment.
- Responsible for scheduling and tracking project deliverables.
- Lead and manage senior technical resources and cross-functional team.
- Manages staffing, training and objective setting.
- Should have 12 - 15 years of strong working experience in the IT Industry.
- Good knowledge and experience in enterprise-scale multi-tier and distributed architecture.
- Understanding of HTTP/S and Windows/ Web-based application architecture.
- Experience in object-oriented design and development with languages such as C#/.NET
- Experience with REACT or Angular and Node.JS required
- Solid experience in .NET technologies - .Net 4.5, .Net Core, WCF, Web API and MVC
- Experience in working on databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, and/or NoSQL
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Web Services including JSON, SOAP & XML, RESTful - Familiarity with Agile, Scrum and CI/CD
- Early/ immediate joiners are welcome
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated sense of responsibility and capability to deliver quickly
- Excellent communication skills with clear articulation and documentation of technical specifications