Technical Lead , Salesforce
Engineering | Shivajinagar, Pune, IndiaApply Now!
Job Purpose:We need a Techno functional Salesforce Lead that is well versed with development, integration and customizations in complex environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate and contribute as a technical lead in all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support
- Serve as a subject matter expertise for solution architecture that includes configuration, development, integration, provide custom solutions to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
- Develop high quality and scalable applications with Visualforce and Apex
- Work in the development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSQL, SOAP/REST API’s and web services
- Communicate with product manager, development and QA teams to design cohesive project strategies and ensure collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Experience working with Force.com application packaging and deployment
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best of breed applications developed on the Force.com platform
- Design and implement Force.com best practices in the product development team including re-engineering and making test coverage improvements as needed
- Determine root cause analysis of issues and help determine and implement solutions
- Take ownership of technical aspects of projects and come up with technical designs for new features
- Drive team towards innovative solution design approach
- Perform code reviews and ensure coding standards and practices.
- Education – BE, MCA, MCS
- Technical Skills:
- At least four plus (4+) years of experience developing Force.com commercial business applications as part of a collaborative team
- At least two plus (2+) years of experience in Visualforce/Apex development
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
- Experience working with Force.com application packaging and deployment is a plus
- Experience developing interactive web-based applications
- Proficiency in developing in Force.com Visual Force pages, Managed Packages, and integration to other third party solutions
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party system using web services and app exchange apps
- Knowledge of Force.com development best practices and design patterns
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum and iterative development methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks simultaneously while producing quality deliverables within agreed deadlines.
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Good design skills
- Experience in SaaS product
- MVC, ASP.Net
- Experience with any version control tools like Git
- Soft Skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Must be a team player and participate actively in technical/project decision making process.
- Experience with AGILE development processes like Scrum
- Experience in working with geographically diverse teams.
- We, Avalarians, live by 9 success traits listed here http://www.avalara.com/success-traits/