Jr. Software Engineer
Engineering | Sao Paulo, SP, BrazilApply Now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Developing configurations, enhancements, & customizations for NetSuite ecosystem
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or Engineering degree in computer/IT etc.
• 2+ years relevant experience is essential.
• Technical Skills:
• Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
• Good understanding of tipycall libraries and frameworks on the JS ecosystem like NodeJS, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
• Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git)
• Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
• Should have knowledge in integration involving web services (XML, SOAP, WSDL) and REST protocols.
• Good understanding of OOP concepts
• Good design skills• Competencies
o Fluent in written and spoken English.
o Must be a team player and participate actively in technical/project decision making process.
o Experience with AGILE development processes like Scrum
o Experience in working with geographically diverse teams.Working Conditions: Good communication skills are essential for integration to a global development team