Avalara Certifies 34 Technology Partner Integrations to Automate Tax Calculations and Management
- Press Releases
- Aug 3, 2018 | Avalara
Seattle, WA – August 3, 2018 – Avalara, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based tax compliance automation for businesses of all sizes, today announced the release of 34 certified partner integrations. Avalara Certified partners have met the criteria developed by Avalara to guarantee each integration’s performance and reliability. Certified integrations are built to ensure customers enjoy a fast, reliable, and easy process for embedding automated tax management into existing systems. Avalara now offers more than 600 pre-built integrations into business applications, adding more each month.
These integrations enable customers of Avalara partner solutions to benefit from Avalara’s real-time calculation of applicable taxes, fees, and surcharges for billing line items. Avalara software reduces the tedium and complexity of determining taxes for millions of products and services across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and other international jurisdictions, giving customers more time to focus on driving their own business success.
The latest Avalara integration partners include:
- AbanteCart by Belavier Commerce is a shopping cart or ecommerce platform for small to medium-size merchants with enterprise grade features.
- AcctVantage is a multi-user business system ideal for distribution, manufacturing, service, and boutique retail companies who have outgrown small-scale accounting platforms.
- Amdocs Multi-Play Smart Pack is a leading provider of business support systems/operational support systems to the telecom industry.
- Aptos Digital Commerce delivers rich customer engagement and seamless experiences online while driving loyalty and sales.
- Avetti Commerce specializes in helping global companies with high-volume ecommerce needs.
- Billforward provides a billing and subscription software services platform.
- Blackthorn CPQ allows merchants to start taking credit card and ACH payments in Salesforce.
- Deskera ERP is an intuitive, easy-to-use ERP software that facilitates every type of business transaction via its flexible and customizable product suite.
- DWA Commerce by Sterlite is an enterprise class ecommerce solution that enables consumer brands and retailers to leverage the full potential of the internet.
- FR Pilot from Country Maid is a comprehensive business system designed specifically for the product fundraising industry.
- Hitachi Solutions Ecommerce System is an end-to-end web-based solution that provides full ecommerce capabilities and integrates with accounting, shipping, inventory, and other systems.
- IntelliDealer by CDK Global is a fully integrated system designed to deliver the highest level of service to all areas of businesses.
- Iptor by The Mesa Group is dedicated to providing tailored solutions for critical business and information technology challenges within the distribution, light manufacturing, and retail industries.
- IDSTC Flight is a next-gen MLM platform to manage offline, online, and mobile stores — ecommerce, POS, inventory, warehousing, supply chain, and more.
- JD Edwards Enterprise One by SmartERP is an enterprise resource planning software suite that combines business value, standards-based technology, and deep industry experience into a comprehensive business solution.
- JustOn is a software that allows for recurring business models, usage-based billing, commission invoices, services and unique purchases of products.
- Kerridge Commercial Systems offers fully integrated enterprise resource planning software and solutions to the distributive trades.
- Macola Progression by ECi Macola is an enterprise resource planning solution, providing total integration and automation from quoting through invoicing.
- Made2Manage ERP by Progressive Edge provides complete sales tax and compliance integration from quotes to invoices on most versions of Made2Manage.
- Mi9 Mosaic Store is an omnichannel mobile store platform for POS, clienteling, inventory management, and order management that puts customer-centricity into the hands of retail professionals.
- nopCommerce by Golden Communications is an open source ecommerce shopping cart solution, featuring both a catalog front end and an administration tool back end.
- Ormandy FrontLine is an enterprise resource planning solution providing equipment maintenance and equipment sales and service industries with a customizable process management suite.
- Pronto Xi can be cloud-based, hosted, or on-premises, and serves the following industries: field service, HVAC, building services, mining, oil and gas, civil works and construction, retail, wholesale, and manufacturing.
- Radial Omnichannel Technology is a SaaS-based suite of products that optimizes enterprise-wide inventory, reduces omnichannel complexity, increases speed to market, and preserves investments in existing IT resources.
- RunIt Systems Cloud POS is a point of sale and inventory management system designed for multistore apparel, footwear, sports, and gift merchants.
- SaaSOptics Subscription & Order Management is a cloud-based financial management solution for emerging subscription businesses providing affordable GAAP-compliant revenue recognition and reporting, invoicing, and out-of-the-box, optimized analytics for tracking key subscription metrics.
- SalesWarp is an omnichannel ecommerce management software that helps retailers manage all ecommerce operations from one system.
- SOFTRAX Enterprise is a comprehensive platform for revenue recognition, order management, transaction and recurring billing, contract management, and renewal management.
- Symphony Commerce manages merchants’ front-end and back-end operations as a service so they can focus on building great products, great customer experiences, and a great brand.
- Thought Industries provides adaptable learning platforms to deliver every aspect of training, certification, content licensing, and more.
- VendorFuel gives online merchants end-to-end control of customer experience, including advanced ecommerce features, back-office tools, and distributor integrations.
- Vision Beanstore by Bizeta provides end-to-end retail solutions for the front and back office.
- VTEX allows merchants to offer tailored shopping experiences via user-friendly tools to manage products, content, and user experience, while auto-scaling elastic cloud infrastructure.
- Yerdle Recommerce makes it easy for brands to buy back and resell used items by providing technology and logistics to develop white-label resale programs.
For more information about the Avalara Certified program, and a list of all of our certified integrations, please visit avalara.com/integrations. For any business application not already certified, or for a custom solution, Avalara offers an API for each of its products, making customer integrations simple for nearly any developer or business to build.
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes get tax compliance right. In partnership with leading ERP, accounting, ecommerce and other financial management system providers, Avalara delivers cloud-based compliance solutions for various transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other indirect tax types. Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at avalara.com.