Avalara API 20.3 Patch Notes
- Mar 27, 2020 | Rohish Deshmukh
This article is about the March 2020 monthly update to the AvaTax API.
Sandbox testing window
The AvaTax release schedule includes a preview period during which time the latest software is available for integration testing in the AvaTax Sandbox Environment two weeks before launching to production. If your engineering team would like a sandbox account for integration testing purposes:
- Development and Solutions Partners (DSP), please contact your Business Development Manager.
- Avalara customers, please contact your Customer Account Manager or open a support ticket.
Fixes and improvements
- Added Bulk account support for company returns (Filings Calendar)
- Added Logging for all requests that set LocalNexusTypeId as configurable
- Converted Lodging RateTypeCode to General when creating custom rule
- Added minor documentation updates for CreateBatches API
- Fixed incorrect LineAmount in transaction response when AggregateReport is set to true
- Fixed NullReferenceException in GetCompanyRuleExecutions
- Fixed Advanced Rules to work with Adjust tax workflow
- Fixed Advanced Rules that apply to Recalculating transactions
- Backfilled ErrorCodes for existing error transaction data
- Resolved generic 500 error returned when user attempts to use ListErrorTransactions with an unknown filter name
- Made CompanyCode optional upon company creation; when value is not supplied, use CompanyName with no spaces and special characters as code
- Fixed InternalServerError and RemoteServerError descriptions with missing error body text
- Removed restriction on isAllJuris while creating new custom tax rules