Avalara API 20.4 Patch Notes
- Apr 30, 2020 | Hoang Anh T. Bui
This article is about the April 2020 monthly update to the AvaTax API.
Sandbox testing window
The AvaTax release schedule includes a preview period during which time the latest software is available for integration testing in the AvaTax Sandbox Environment two weeks before launching to production. If your engineering team would like a sandbox account for integration testing purposes:
- Development and Solutions Partners (DSP), please contact your Business Development Manager.
- Avalara customers, please contact your Customer Account Manager or open a support ticket.
Fixes and improvements
- Ensured rebuild is processed on FC request auto approval
- Fixed Returns Console customers receiving company filing status as "Active" instead of "NotYetFilling"
- Resolved connection issue from API to ReportServer
- Added feature flag for new Definitions APIs for Nexus by TaxSubType feature
- Removed buggy ModelRequiredException in Create Transaction
- Added validation for DocumentIds list in BulkLockTransaction model
- Added a Definitions API to list TaxSubTypes by JurisdictionCode and Region
- Fixed calling AvaTax Rest V2 with an item with too-long postal code not generating an error in Error Transaction Service
- Added Definitions API to ListNexusByTaxType with flag for isTaxSubType Nexus
- Added support for displaying TaxName for Nexus