Avalara API 20.5 Patch Notes
- May 29, 2020 | Hoang Anh T. Bui
This article is about the May 2020 monthly update to the AvaTax API.
Sandbox testing window
The AvaTax release schedule includes a preview period during which time the latest software is available for integration testing in the AvaTax Sandbox Environment two weeks before launching to production. If your engineering team would like a sandbox account for integration testing purposes:
- Development and Solutions Partners (DSP), please contact your Business Development Manager.
- Avalara customers, please contact your Customer Account Manager or open a support ticket.
Fixes and improvements
- Ensured the juris name is populated and validated on the taxRule when validating for nexus
- Updated State to Region in ParameterUsageModel
- Updated Get/ChangeFilingStatus methods to check for ComplianceManager
- Added endpoint to delete a specific CompanyReturnSetting by ID