Webinar: Sales tax for dummies
Everything you need to know about sales tax and how to manage it
Sales tax. Economic nexus. Exemption certificates. Sourcing rules.
If the mere mention of these terms leaves you feeling confused and overwhelmed, you’re not alone. Even though most U.S. businesses are required to collect and remit sales tax, few actually understand all the rules or how to comply.
If this sounds like you, this on-demand webinar is for you! We asked sales tax expert Kevin Buckner to outline the most important topics businesses must understand about sales tax and condense them into a one-hour presentation. He sheds light on:
- What’s taxable and what’s not
- What economic nexus is and the activities that can trigger it
- How to calculate sales tax rates more accurately
- When a business must collect exemption certificates
- New sales tax rules that determine whether your business is compliant
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about sales tax and how to efficiently accurately manage it for your business.