Attend the webinar: How changes around exemption certificate management impact your business ... and your customers
Our experts explain new obligations due to Wayfair legislation, options, and best practices
Exemption certificate management is an often-overlooked part of doing business. Wholesalers and distributors have mainly tax-exempt customers, and during audits, exemption certificates are the primary focus. Not having a process or ignoring dealing with these documents could be costly and time consuming. Technology is available to support your tax-exempt needs, make this an easy process for your customers and your company.
Attend this webinar to:
- Learn about sales tax and legislation that has impacted your industry
- Understand tax exemption certificates and their importance in the new sales tax landscape
- Hear about practical challenges with exemption certificates specific to wholesalers/distributors
- Get best practices for properly managing exemption certificates
Can't attend the live session on October 6? No problem! Register anyway, and we'll send you the on-demand recording.
- Kai Ranabargar, Tax Technology Group
- Karl Kneib, Wesco
- Silvia Aguirre, Avalara
Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2020
When: 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET
Duration: 60 minutes (including live Q&A)
About the speakers: