Bulgaria VAT changes
- European News
- 02 October 2016 | Richard Asquith
The Bulgarian VAT Act is to be updated with the following to bring it into line with the EU VAT Directive and recent European Court of Justice rulings.
The proposed amendments include:
- Guidance on VAT rules where agents are incurring VAT for transactions on behalf of related parties
- Update on exemptions from VAT for taxable supplies
- International transport, bringing the Act into line with the EU VAT Directive
- New pro-rate calculation for input VAT calculations on mixed-use real estate
- New rules on criteria of financial leases subject to VAT
- Guidance on VAT registrations for unincorporated trade associations
Bulgaria is introducing a range of VAT amendments to further harmonise its rules with the EU VAT Directive, recent ECJ rulings and other priorities. These...
Overview This release is a maintenance release of the VAT Reporting application for December 2017. It includes new reports for 2017 yearly filings and changes...
Bulgaria is to increase its Intrastat reporting thresholds for 2018, as follows: Arrivals: BGN 430,000 per annum (previously BGN 410,000) Dispatches: BGN 260,000 (previously BGN...