Bulgaria VAT changes
- Dec 11, 2016 | Richard Asquith
Bulgaria has implemented a range of changes to the VAT Act. These will come into effect on 1 January 2017, and includes:
- Changes to the rules on deductible VAT for supplies made into consortiums
- New rules on issuing VAT credit notes
- Introduction of VAT for tour operators margin scheme (TOMS)
- Updates to the rules on deducting VAT on mixed supply immovable property
- Changes to the proportions of service VAT deducted on mixed supplies
- A new process for deregistered tax payers to adjust prior returns
Need help with your Bulgarian VAT compliance?
Researching Bulgarian VAT legislation is the first step to understanding your VAT compliance needs. Avalara has a range of solutions that can help your business depending on where and how you trade.