Bulgaria VAT changes
- Apr 12, 2017 | Richard Asquith
The Bulgarian VAT Act has been updated from 21 March 2017 for several changes. These include:
- The calculation for the proportion of input VAT suffered on business assets which may be deducted by tax payers
- A 3-month extension for acquirers of business to apply input VAT
- Amendments to the rules around documents supporting the VAT exemption of international transport
- Exclusion from the VAT pro-rate coefficient calculation of supplies of business assets not used for the taxable activity or unrelated real estate
Need help with your Bulgarian VAT compliance?
Researching Bulgarian VAT legislation is the first step to understanding your VAT compliance needs. Avalara has a range of solutions that can help your business depending on where and how you trade.