Croatia VAT changes
- Nov 8, 2016 | Richard Asquith
Croatia is to make a number of changes to the VAT law, as follows:
- The VAT rate will be cut from 25% to 24% in 2018
- VAT rate on restaurant services will rise from 13% to 25% from 1 January 2017
- The annual VAT registration threshold will rise to HRK 300,000 from 1 January 2018
- The minimum VAT registration period will be shortened from 5 years to 3 years
- The EU VAT Directive rules on the VAT treatment of vouchers is to be adopted into Croatian VAT legislation in 2017
Need help with your Croatian VAT compliance?
Researching Croatian VAT legislation is the first step to understanding your VAT compliance needs. Avalara has a range of solutions that can help your business depending on where and how you trade.