Poland new VAT return
- 27 August 2015 | Richard Asquith
The new VAT-7 Polish VAT return has been made available for the reporting the July month or third quarter 2015 taxable transactions.
- Additional information required from the old return include:
- Write back of bad debt amounts (over 150 days)
- Reverse charge services imports purchased from non-EU VAT companies
- Reverse charge services imports purchased from EU VAT companies
- Reverse charge on domestic supply of goods using anti-fraud reverse charge
- Reverse charge on domestic supply of goods provided by non-resident Polish supplier
VP Global Indirect Tax Richard Asquith
Richard Asquith is VP Global Indirect Tax at Avalara, helping businesses understand their compliance obligations as they grow globally. He is part of the European leadership team which this year won International Tax Review's Tax Technology Firm of the Year. Richard qualified as an accountant with KPMG in the UK, and went on to work in Hungary, Russia and France with EY.