Poland VAT fraud measures
- Oct 8, 2016 | Richard Asquith
The Polish Ministry of Finance has issued draft measures to help combat VAT fraud. The potential changes, scheduled for January 2017, include:
- Raising the VAT registration threshold from PLN 150,000 to PLN 200,000 per annum
- New guarantee on the refund of VAT credits within 60 days, and 25 days where proof can be provided of payment of the supplier invoices
- Withdrawal of quarterly VAT reporting, except for micro-businesses
- Withdrawing the VAT exemption on outsourced administrative services in the financial services industry
- Extending the domestic reverse charge provision to cover a range of services in the construction sector
- Increased VAT fines on errors
Poland’s Ministry of Finance has announced that it will recategorise many supplies to within the current reduced VAT rate category. However, this will mean Poland will not...
Poland has announced plans to withdraw the requirement for the submission of monthly VAT returns. Instead, the already mandatory Standard Audit File for Tax (SAF-T)...
Overview This release is a maintenance release of the VAT Reporting application for the month of June. It includes changes in reporting documents, SII updates,...