A comprehensive guide for preparing your business for e-invoicing under GST in India
E-invoicing has brought significant changes in the way India manages invoices and administers indirect tax. It impacts not only the tax invoice but also GST returns preparation and filing, e-way bills, reverse charge mechanism, input tax credit, and other business operations, etc. Businesses need to meet government compliance regulations for sending and receiving electronic invoices.
The most important question that companies face today is building a solution or finding an automated e-invoicing solution to meet all compliance requirements while adapting to and integrating e-Invoicing into their tax function.
In this e-Book, you will get to know:
- The basics behind e-invoicing, applicability, inclusions & exclusions
- The need for an e-invoicing mechanism
- Challenges & benefits for businesses
- Implications for non-compliance
- Prerequisites to be e-invoicing compliant
- Best practices for identifying & configuring a robust invoice automation solution.
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes get GST return filing, e-way bill generation and e-invoicing right with cloud-based GST compliance solutions in India. Goods and Services Tax (GST) rates, rules, and regulations change frequently.We will ensure that you are thoroughly prepared with your e-invoicing and GST compliance technology stack for the upcoming Phase III roll-out of e-invoicing.