Tech Lead - Fullstack
Engineering | Pune, MH, IndiaApply Now!
- Own the design and development of major features of the product.
- Optimize the current implementation for high scalability and availability
- Promote clean coding practices
- Perform effective code reviews in a zero-defect culture.
- Design and implement effective CI/CD for automated delivery
- Mentor junior team members and groom them to be efficient programmers
- Analyze and provide solutions for production issues.
- Learn new tools and technologies. Help the team implement them.
- Be an active participant in scrum/agile processes.
- Participate in org level engineering initiatives
- Minimum of 8 years of full stack software development experience
- Previous experience working within an agile team is essential
- Outstanding problem solving and debugging skills
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design & development and common design patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor, team player, and a positive attitude
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within a dispersed non co-located team
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Proven ability to make things happen and meet commitments
- Strong knowledge of server-side programming models and REST API standards
- Knowledge of the AWS Cloud Platform (Lambda, API Gateway, ECS, S3)
- Strong DB design and debugging skills (Postgres Sql, MySql)
- Experience building distributed systems
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Strong experience working in a service-oriented architecture
- Experience using Git Source Control
- Ability to integrate UI to services and troubleshoot integration issues
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Expert skill in gitlab CI/CD pipelines
- Direct DevOps and AWS Cloud experience (Terraform, Docker, ECS, etc.)
- Experience of building microservices and/or serverless architectures
- Experience with Artifactory Repository Manager