Sr. Netsuite Developer
Engineering | Pune, MH, IndiaApply Now!
- Provide customized, technical NetSuite solutions for given set of requirements
- Make recommendations for technical approach for a given NetSuite development and enhancement requests
- Leverage SuiteScript 2.0 and SuiteFlow in accordance with best practices to deliver technical solutions
- Adhere to Source Code best practices for maintaining SuiteScript and for migrating solutions between NetSuite environments
- Maintain detailed documentation for NetSuite development and enhancements
- Work with end users to fully test existing NetSuite functionality and enhancements
- Provide hands-on support for the deployment and validation of NetSuite customizations to Production
- Troubleshoot and debug NetSuite Production issues, while adhering to SOX compliance principles
- Design and create custom saved searches and financial reports
- Ability to collaborate across multiple time zones as and when required
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with development in NetSuite OneWorld
- Delivered many NetSuite technical solutions and enhancements across all facets of order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, and record-to-report
- Delivered NetSuite technical solutions leverage SuiteScript 2.0 for all types of SuiteScript (UserEvent, Client, RESTlet, Suitelet, Map/Reduce, etc) as well as SuiteFlow
- Ability to customize and enhance NetSuite while considering the impact on current system configuration
- Track record of gathering business requirements and delivering highly technical NetSuite solutions from those requirements
- Understanding of Source Code best practices, ideally leveraging GitLab or similar platform
- Ability to thoroughly document technical solutions and process for migrating solutions between different NetSuite environments.
- Experience with SuiteCloud Development Framework is a plus
- Experience with SaaS, subscription, or other recurring revenue business models in a high-volume environment is a plus
- Understanding of NetSuite integration tools and processes; exposure to Dell Boomi is a plus
- Certified NetSuite Developer is a plus
We're building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world.
Imagine every transaction you make — every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, meal kit, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there's an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation.
The logic behind calculating taxes — the rules, rates, and boundaries — is a global, layered, three-dimensional mess of complexity, with compliance dictated by governments and applied by every business, every day.
Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world — from corner stores to gigantic global retailers — to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds.
That's a massive technical challenge, in terms of scale, reliability, and complexity, and we do it better than anyone. That's why we're growing fast.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world, in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, India, and the U.K.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, or any other factor protected by law.