Senior Software Engineer - C#
Engineering | Pune, MH, IndiaApply Now!
- Come up with technical designs for new features.
- Implement technical features.
- Maintain overall product quality by fixing bugs and improving performance.
- Perform code reviews and ensure coding standards and practices.
- Follow agile/scrum processes.
- Communicate potential risks, delays, concerns, and status to manager.
- Focus on continuous improvement to optimize processes, procedures, and product solutions.
- Support QA processes and deployments
- Bachelor/master's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a software development role, shipping complex applications to large scale production environments.
- Excellent knowledge of RESTful web services and API standards
- Experience in engineering for highly available and fault tolerant software
- Passion to see your product be the best in the business.
- Experience in working in an Agile team with hands on with TDD, BDD.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience building platforms and libraries that are self-contained, extendable, and ready for wide scale consumption.
- Demonstrate knowledge to build CI\CD pipeline (GitLab, Terraform)
- Familiar with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL databases (SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Familiar to Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence
We’re building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world.
Imagine every transaction you make — every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, meal kit, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there’s an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation.
The logic behind calculating taxes — the rules, rates, and boundaries — is a global, layered, three-dimensional mess of complexity, with compliance dictated by governments and applied by every business, every day.
Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world — from corner stores to gigantic global retailers — to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds.
That’s a massive technical challenge, in terms of scale, reliability, and complexity, and we do it better than anyone. That’s why we’re growing fast.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world, in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, India, and the U.K.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, or any other factor protected by law.