Sr. Salesforce Developer (CPQ) (R2371)
Information Technology | Remote, United States,Seattle, WA, United StatesApply Now!
Avalara, Inc., (www.Avalara.com), is the leading provider of cloud-based software that delivers a broad array of compliance solutions related to sales tax and other transactional taxes.
What is it like to work at Avalara? Come find out! We are committed to the following success traits that embody our culture and how we work together to accomplish great things: Fun. Passion. Adaptability. Urgency. Simplicity. Curiosity. Humility. Ownership. Optimism.
We are building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world. Imagine every transaction you make - every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there is an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation.We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced Sr. Salesforce Developer (CPQ) to join our team.
Contributes to the ongoing care and feeding and evolution of our Salesforce ecosystem with a focus on CPQ (configure price quote).
As a member of our AvaTech team, this role is a key driver of the advancement of our quote-to-cash solution - of which Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ are cornerstones.
- This role will be expected to leverage best practices, established and recommended, in building our scalable Quote-to-Cash solution
- This role will be instrumental in Translating functional specifications into technical requirements
- The role will utilize their sound understanding of Data Structures, algorithms and database principles
Activities and skills to achieve the above responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide hands-on design and development skills to the buildout and ongoing evolution of Avalara’s Quote to Cash solution with an emphasis on Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ)
- Ensure deliverables achieve technical requirements, are scalable, and position Avalara for growth
- Manage and maintain a collaborative working relationship and consistently deliver high-quality services
Education, Certifications, and Skills:
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification and Advanced Admin or a Consultant certification required
- Salesforce CPQ SME and experienced Salesforce developer
- 4 years of hands on experience in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components along with the integration of AppExchange apps.
- Full understanding of Product Catalog, MDQ, and Quote-to-Cash process
- Ability to write test classes for to ensure more than 95% code coverage
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology - working in sprints, grooming work, etc.
- Working knowledge of compliance and release management processes
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transactional taxes, including VAT, sales and use, excise, communications, and other tax types. We deliver comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions that are fast, accurate, and easy to use.
Avalara offers hundreds of pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications. Each year, the company processes billions of tax transactions for customers and users, files hundreds of thousands of tax compliance documents and tax returns and manages millions of exemption certificates and other compliance related documents.
Avalara’s headquarters are in Seattle, WA and it has offices across the U.S. and in Brighton and London, England; Brussels, Belgium; and Pune, India. More information at: www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.