Customer Success | Pune, MH, IndiaApply Now!
- Prepare customer Salesforce records for implementation, ensuring the customer is ready to implement
- Manage Salesforce records, ensuring accuracy
- Manage internal escalation tickets surrounding customer implementation
- Prepare customer onboarding presentations
- Customer project plan creation
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (BCA, MCA, B.Tech) from an accredited college or university, or equivalent career experience.
- Minimum 2 years of sales develoment, customer management, consulting or related customer-facing experience
- Proficiency with speaking and writing English.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Efficient work habits that allow for a significant level of multi-tasking and ability to effectively prioritize to deliver impact and results.
- Results-oriented with strong people and time management skills, highly organized, motivated and driven to succeed.
- Attention to detail.
- Passionate about customer success
- Flexibility, welcoming growth and change.
- Personify the Avalara Success Traits: Ownership, Simplicity, Curiosity, Adaptability, Urgency, Optimism, Humility.
- Ready to work in rotational shifts as per business requirement (Shift Allowances applicable)
- Understanding of Sales and Use Tax
- Knowledge of the Avalara products
- Proficient in Salesforce, Jira, Gainsight