Sr. Strategic Partner Manager - SalesForce
Business Development | Remote, United StatesApply Now!
Avalara is revolutionizing a fundamental business process most people never even consider - sales tax compliance. We've set our sights on being part of every business transaction on the planet. How's that for a big idea? We've been hiring non-stop since the day we opened our doors and dramatically scaling up our sales organization. Come join the Orange Revolution!
The Senior Strategic Partner Manager is responsible for setting and leading our global strategy across key Strategic Partnerships. This position will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of partner programs to meet and exceed our revenue objectives. This high impact role requires:
- Cross-functional collaboration across internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with strategy formation and programmatic management
- The ability to extract actionable business insights through data analysis using business intelligence tools
- Having a strong executive presence and excellent relationship building skills.
This individual will work across multiple functions within Avalara including Sales, Customer Loyalty, Marketing, Product and Business Development as well as with our International teams.
This is a senior role that is responsible for our overall strategy that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team and company.
- Develop strategic vision and playbooks to maximize net sales revenue across both new sales, add-on and upsell.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to set the Go to Market Strategy.
- Work directly with our Product and Partner Management teams to optimize our product integration into the Partner's system to provide ongoing enhancements to meet customer satisfaction requirements and demand.
- Model, size and prioritize product and strategic initiative programs to maximize revenue and ROI
- Coordinate with our Business Development and Product teams to recruit and launch new products.
- Work directly with our Partner Sales and Alliances organization to develop channel marketing programs, training, collateral, etc.
- Use data to drive decisions in strategy and programs for partners.
- Represent Avalara in various industry events, conferences and associations.
- 8-10 years of experience in product management, partnership management strategic partnerships or management consulting.
- Industry experience in eCommece and/or managing complex partnerships with eCommerce platforms (e.g. Salesforce.)
- Experience with Salesforce appexchangee ecosystem and lead flow integrations into Salesforce CRM.
- Intimate knowledge of Salesforce's Cloud environments
- Highly analytical and data driven; an innovative thinker and creative problem solver who is naturally curious.
- A self-starter who can work with minimal supervision to drive results.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working cross-functionally in a high growth business landscape.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong executive presence
- Energy and enthusiasm with a willingness to travel
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required. MBA a plus (not required)