Engineering | Pune, MH, IndiaApply Now!
- Own the design and development of major features of the product.
- Optimize the current implementation for high scalability and availability
- Promote clean coding practices
- Perform effective code reviews in a zero-defect culture.
- Design and implement effective CI/CD for automated delivery
- Mentor junior team members and groom them to be efficient programmers
- Analyse and provide solutions for production issues.
- Learn new tools and technologies. Help team implement them.
- Be an active participant in scrum/agile processes.
- Education - BE, MCA, MCS
- Technical Skils:
- Expert level proficiency in Dot Net Framework, C#, .Net Core
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts.
- Strong design skills
- Proficient in design patterns
- REST APIs, ASP.Net
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms (preferably AWS)
- Strong DB design skills (PostGre Sql, MySql, SQL Server)
- Experience in designing and implementing cloud-native applications
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Production deployments.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Must be a team player and include others in technical/project decision making process.
- Should be able to conduct, lead and coordinate software development activities throughout the project, including key design decisions for the technology, structure and configuration of the system.
We're building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world.
Imagine every transaction you make — every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, meal kit, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there's an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation.
The logic behind calculating taxes — the rules, rates, and boundaries — is a global, layered, three-dimensional mess of complexity, with compliance dictated by governments and applied by every business, every day.
Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world — from corner stores to gigantic global retailers — to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds.
That's a massive technical challenge, in terms of scale, reliability, and complexity, and we do it better than anyone. That's why we're growing fast.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world, in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, India, and the U.K.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, or any other factor protected by law.