Senior Partner Marketing Manager, Small Business eComm
Marketing | Remote, United States,Remote, NC, United StatesApply Now!
We're looking for an experienced, creative, results-oriented marketer to join our Partner Marketing team. The Partner Marketing team's mission is to create an exceptional Avalara experience for partners, supporting them with the right engagement and marketing resources as they start, run, and scale their business with us.
The Partner Marketing Manager for eCommerce Emerging Small Business (ESB) will own marketing with, through and to the ecosystem around our small business technology and marketplace partners. This role leads defining our marketing model for eComm ESB partners, building joint marketing plans, determining success metrics, and executing integrated co-marketing campaigns and programs to drive acquisition and activation, and ultimately helping partners grow their business.
What you'll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of our Emerging Small Business customers' care abouts and how we solve them
- Define annual joint marketing strategies, objectives, and measures of success with our top technology partners
- Designing a no/low touch digital experience for our partner's ESB merchants
- Build joint messaging and produce co-marketing small business specific assets
- Execute co-marketing plans and activities to drive scaled acquisition through partners and create sales pipeline with and through partners
- Build relationships with partner marketing leaders and gain commitment for joint marketing plans
- Create repeatable, high-value demand generation campaigns that deliver positive ROI
- Master our robust set of tools for planning, reporting, marketing services, and marketing campaign launches
Who you will work with :
- You will be working closely with the Sales and Partnerships teams to jointly increase Avalara's platform adoption and satisfaction with and through partners.
- You'll collaborate with the partner business leaders to define priorities and align the marketing plans to their business plans
- Together with our corporate content teams, you will develop the value proposition and messaging to our channel partners, identify content gaps and work cross-functionally to build the materials needed
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, MBA preferred
- 7+ years of relevant marketing experience in the B2B technology space
- Experience building marketing plans with technology alliance partners and a solid understanding of channel models
- Ability to influence and collaborate with sales leaders
- Understanding of buyer personas and experience building digital omnichannel campaigns
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once
- eCommerce and small business channel experience a plus