Professional Services | McMinnville, OR, United StatesApply Now!
What you'll do....
- Monitor government agency websites to find new and changed tax laws
- Build productive working relationships with country, state, county, and city authorities to help track all tax law changes
- Maintain a laws database on internal website
- Collaborate with team and other departments
What you'll bring to the role....
- Relevant degree or certification (i.e. Accounting, Finance, Law, Economics) or 1-3 years equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in internet research
- Familiarity with laws and legislative processes
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to quickly complete projects with a high level of accuracy
- Team player able to drive results through influence and enthusiasm