Machine Learning Lead Engineer
Engineering | Chennai, Chennai, India,Hyderabad, India,KA, IndiaApply Now!
- Exposure to machine learning solutions in Image recognition, Classification or Text processing
- Strong knowledge of data science concepts and algorithms
- Experience in working on machine learning projects
- Utilize AWS resources efficiently
- Implementing CI/CD and TDD
- Program and maintain code that matches industry standards
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 8+ years experience.
- Strong software development skills
- Able to keep up with technological advancements
- Good skills on algorithms, collections and data structures
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Experience in CI/CD for Machine Learning projects
We're building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world.
Imagine every transaction you make — every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, meal kit, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there's an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation.
The logic behind calculating taxes — the rules, rates, and boundaries — is a global, layered, three-dimensional mess of complexity, with compliance dictated by governments and applied by every business, every day.
Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world — from corner stores to gigantic global retailers — to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds.
That's a massive technical challenge, in terms of scale, reliability, and complexity, and we do it better than anyone. That's why we're growing fast.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world, in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, India, and the U.K.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, or any other factor protected by law.