Technical Lead - Workday
Engineering | Pune, MH, IndiaApply Now!
Technical Lead works closely with software engineers, other technical leads, architects and product management to design and build highly scalable connectors and extractors platform
- Design and implement new features and maintain existing functionalities
- Provide technical leadership for new design and evangelize implementing best practices and guidelines
- Work with team and other stakeholders to understand requirements and come up with best technical solution
- Build POC to demonstrate the technical solution feasibility
- Focusing on security aspects, observability, scalability and telemetry
- Perform code reviews and ensure coding standards and practices are followed
- Implement and follow agile/scrum processes
- Collaborate with other teams to solve cross functional challenges
- Optimize code to improve application efficiency
- Ensure team is not creating technical debts
- Taking necessary corrective measures to address problems in application
- Act as a mentor/coach to other engineers and leads to share your knowledge and expertise
- Bachelor/master's degree in computer science or equivalent
- 8+ years of full stack experience in software design and development
- Expert in Workday studio integrations
- Experience in Workday Financial modules like accounting, sales cycle, purchase cycle, quote to cash etc.
- Experience in Web services (SOAP, XML, WSDL) and REST protocol
- Experience in Workday studio and code debugging
- Knowledge of architectural styles
- Experience in working in an Agile team with hands on with TDD, BDD
- Experience of building CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills to be able to solve complex problems and critical production issues
We're building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world.
Imagine every transaction you make — every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, meal kit, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there's an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation.
The logic behind calculating taxes — the rules, rates, and boundaries — is a global, layered, three-dimensional mess of complexity, with compliance dictated by governments and applied by every business, every day.
Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world — from corner stores to gigantic global retailers — to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds.
That's a massive technical challenge, in terms of scale, reliability, and complexity, and we do it better than anyone. That's why we're growing fast.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world, in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, India, and the U.K.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, or any other factor protected by law.