Sr. Manager, Pricing Analytics
Strategic Operations | Remote, United StatesApply Now!
The Sr. Manager - Pricing Analytics will be responsible for leading the pricing strategy and financial analyses for Avalara’s most strategic and largest clients. S/he will also drive the commercial negotiation strategy by partnering with business leaders.
This role has significant exposure to senior leaders at Avalara. The pricing senior manager should be a dynamic individual who can work closely with senior leaders and has the right ambition to drive change.
- Team with leaders and GMs in the product and sales/partnership organizations to develop pricing strategy for Avalara’s most strategic and largest accounts.
- Design and implement industry-wide pricing strategies based on business and financial objectives and market and competitive analyses.
- You will build, develop and coach a team of high-powered pricing managers that will assist you.
- Present regularly to Senior Management and cross- functional partners, detailing key initiatives and the financial impact of pricing decisions.
- Lead cross-functional relationships across sales/partnership team, Finance, Legal and Operations to drive alignment on deals and pricing strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in an analytically-driven role (consulting, banking, finance, analytics, pricing, deal desk, etc.)
- A track-record of developing trusted relationships with senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop a team of highly talented individuals
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral – An ability to engage senior stakeholders and to influence outcomes in complex situations by taking clear, principled perspectives.
- A “roll up your sleeve” mentality and excitement to build and develop the pricing function at Avalara