Senior Software Engineer- ETL
Engineering | Pune, MH, IndiaApply Now!
- Work with ETL systems to support programmatic automation of transactions reconciliations.
- Work with financial analysts to create programmatic data transformations and reporting.
- Hands on experience and ability to work with the following programming languages: Python, C#.
- Ability to work tasks that span all areas of the project from database, backend services, APIs, test, and documentation
- You have hands-on experience with writing and maintaining automated tests (unit, integration, stress, load, etc.)
- You are knowledgeable and have hands on experience with agile, continuous integration, continuous delivery practices
- You desire to work in an agile and cross functional team environment, understand team goals and generate appropriate, innovative analytical insights to drive process and experience improvements
- You challenge the status quo and desire to explore, evaluate, and understand new technologies
- You identify and implement best practices for coding as well as development processes
- You work with product owner to review requirements
- You support our production platform, including troubleshooting & bug fixes
- You will communicate potential risks, delays, concerns, and status to manager
- You will own features from design stage through production deployment
- Experience with ETL systems like Informatica, Infogix Data360, Alteryx, Blackline. Trax or equivalent transaction reconciliation system.
- 5+ years software development experience
- Ability to approach and solve problems in an analytical and methodical manner
- Experience with Python, C#
- Experience with relational databases (MySql, SQL Server)
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS/Azure)
- Experience in designing and building scalable micro service architectures
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field