Sales Operations - Territory Assignment Manager
Sales | Remote, United States,Remote, WA, United States,Remote, NC, United StatesApply Now!
What You'll Do
- Business Process Owner (BPO) to ensure successfully balanced Territory and Lead assignments across Sales and Sales Development.
- Assist in defining and constructing KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) strategy, insights and required reporting/dashboards to monitor overall territory health, data integrity, and other key objectives and performance indicators
- Analyze, monitor and provide insights related to Territory balancing efforts to assist sales and leadership team in developing plans that will lead to achievement of goals
- Work with Insights and Analytics team to produce “as required” reports using current business reporting tools (Insight Squared, Tableau, SFDC, Excel) to ensure timely and informative insight to Territory Assignment efforts.
- Lead cross-functional sessions with the Sales Operation organization to ensure consistent Business Process standards related to Territory Assignment efforts
- Establish baseline reporting for Sales Enablement to ensure trainings are producing positive/effective results
- Support the direction and efforts of the Sales Operations - Automation & Tooling team to ensure balanced, effective distribution of records to Sales and Sales Development
- Coordinate with Demand Generation and Marketing teams to identify and recommend best in class standards for Data Governance efforts to ensure healthy and clean data within CRM system (Salesforce).
- Leverage existing tools to effectively communicate results of assigned priorities to the sales organization
- Create and automate scalable Demand Generation (from lead conversion to qualification and opportunity development) processes designed to maximize efficiency across the entire pipeline/funnel.
- Drive optimal deployment of sales personnel through the type of role, coverage models, and territory mapping
- Support the Sales team on strategic planning, sales strategy, and special projects.
Must Have Skills/Assets
- Proven experience with the following Reporting tools (Excel, SF Dashboards & Reporting, DnB Optimizer)
- Data Visualization skills
- Ability to handle, manipulate, and dissect large scale data sets to further enhance Sales Operations' impact to the business
- BA/BS in Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
- Able to create scalable and repeatable analytics, forecasting and probability modeling
- Ability to translate data into something actionable
- Proven experience interpreting data results in a way that is easily understood by less technical folks
- Able to manage multiple priorities and build excellent rapport with internal teams
Additional skills you will bring
- 8+ years of hands-on work experience in data analytics
- 4+ years producing data strategy and insights
- 3+ years in Territory Assignment management/Territory modeling at DMA or Zip Code level segmentation
- Analytical Problem Solving: Willingness to deep dive into the details combined with ability to step back and synthesize data to make meaningful recommendations
- 3+ years exposure working with DnB Account firmographic data elements
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills: Ability to articulate your ideas in presentations and reports across the Avalara organization, from senior executives to your peers
- Must be detail oriented and be able to prioritize effectively to meet strict deadlines