Content Analyst - Cross Border
Operations | Pune, MH, IndiaApply Now!
- Create and maintain specifications for updating duty rates, other import taxes, and classification of goods.
- Assisting other team members in the interpretation or synthesis of complex trade regulatory information.
- Mapping of compliance and taxability information to HS codes
- Identify & fix the issues related to the Customs Tariff content
- Own assigned countries & do complete researches for all the changes in the allocated country.
- Analyze the free trade agreements content for assigned countries around the globe.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors/Master's Degree.
- Experience in research work or Quality Assurance is a definite advantage.
- Ability to produce high-quality independent research.
- Flexibility to work as part of the global content delivery team.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel, including functions and pivot tables.
- Strong English writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge in international trade compliance will be an advantage.
- Working literacy/proficiency with any foreign languages is an added advantage.