Senior Software Engineer
Engineering | Pune, MH, IndiaApply Now!
Unique ID : 03716-BRD21
Senior Software Engineer (IC3) - Forms Scripting
- Analyzing tax forms and tax rates to ensure compliance with government entities.
- Assisting the returns team with research necessary for defining requirements.
- Understanding the technical implementation of the tax forms, including the architecture and data model.
- Perform scripting on forms to ensure formulas meet jurisdictional specifications
- Maintain overall product quality by fixing bugs and improving performance
- Perform reviews and ensure coding standards and practices.
- Perform testing on completed work to ensure it meets Quality Assurance requirements.
- Follow agile/scrum processes
- Support QA processes and deployments
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience
- Outstanding problem solving and debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor, team player, and a positive attitude
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within a dispersed non co-located team
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Technical aptitude and ability to solve programming problems.
- Ability to take initiative and own a problem or concept and drive to a solution.
- Proficiency in C# or other similar language
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities, including troubleshooting
- Strong communications skills
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat Professional to create and manipulate PDF files
- Experience using Jira
- Good to have - Knowledge of analyzing business tax returns