Brexit Survival Guide [Updated Sep 2020]
The UK and EU still seek a Free Trade Agreement (FTA) to set future customs, regulations and trade relations - however, the UK could be forced into a ‘no trade-deal’ Brexit, which means full tariffs and customs obligations.
- What happens if a trade deal doesn’t get done?
- What help is being offered on new VAT and customs rules?
- What are the new Northern Ireland arrangements?
Download our free Brexit Survival Guide [update]
This guide, updated as of September 2020, advises how companies can keep goods and services flowing, whilst avoiding hefty tax costs and a poor customer experience.
- Brexit – where we are right now?
- Brexit preparation checklist for 2021
- What happens if there is no trade deal
- Details on key actions to take
- How does the new Northern Ireland VAT and customs regime work?