Distance selling EU VAT thresholds
To help reduce the administrative burden on companies, and to encourage them to start trading across Europe, there are national VAT registration thresholds set by each country. If a foreign company is selling below these thresholds, it does not need to VAT register. Once over these limits within the same calendar year, it must apply for a number, see our EU VAT Registration briefing.
You may also read our EU Distance Selling VAT briefing.
Annual EU distance selling threshold
|Czech Republic||CZK 1,140,000|
- Distance selling EU VAT thresholds
- 2015 EU VAT changes to electronic B2C services
- Fulfilment by Amazon - EU VAT
- Internet and ecommerce VAT
- Non-EU companies VAT on electronic services, books, video, App's and software