Are you ready for Spain’s new SII legislation?
Spain introduces Suministro Inmediato de Información (SII) on the 1st of July 2017. In this webinar discover how Avalara can automate and ensure you can meet deadlines and comply with this tricky new legislation as well as preparing for similar challenges, as countries around the world introduce more electronic real-time transactional compliance initiatives.
Join Colin Matthews where you will learn:
- Understand what measures Spain are introducing to the Immediate filing requirement coming into force in July 2017
- Discuss the requirement to extract sales and purchase invoice data from your systems
- Understand what needs to be submitted and learn how Avalara can automate the creation of the filings
- Discuss what processes you will need to make sure that you can deal with data issues and invoices that are rejected by the Spanish portal
- See how Avalara VAT Reporting automatically addresses the needs of SII and other digital transaction requirements
Solution Consultant | Avalara UK Ltd
Colin has worked in indirect tax for 10 years and specialises in the VAT implications for non-resident trading. Colin helps companies understand local legislation and assists them with their VAT registration and ongoing compliance obligations.