European e-invoicing update — What’s new and what’s next
Video: Updates on European e-invoicing mandates
During the webinar, our experts discussed:
- The growing number of new European mandates
- Requirements, effective dates, updates, and recent changes
- The future of e-invoicing
- How to prepare for e-invoicing
Focus countries included:
- Belgium, France, Italy, Spain
- Poland, Romania, Serbia, and Slovakia
About the speaker
Senior Director, Global Indirect Tax
Alex leads on global indirect tax at Avalara, driving engagement with policy and business leaders to develop a tax and compliance environment that will streamline and accelerate commerce for the overall growth of the economy. With over 16 years of experience in global VAT and GST and international indirect tax consultancy, Alex has specialised in analysing changing VAT requirements and advising on impact assessment and change management across processes, data, and technology.
Alex is joined by a host of local country VAT and e-invoicing experts. Together they provide an insightful round-robin update on recent changes and upcoming mandates.