Macedonia delays VAT returns on COVID-19
- May 25, 2020 | Richard Asquith
Macedonia has become the latest state to ease the Value Added Tax compliance obligations in recognition of the business disruption caused by the Coronavirus epidemic.
The new deadlines are as follows
- February return now due 30 April (instead of 25 March)
- March return now due 30 April (instead of 25 April)
- April return now due 31 May (instead of 25 May)
- Q1 return now due 25 April (instead of 30 April)
Register now for instant access to over 30 hours of recorded webinars with global tax experts and our latest resources covering the most important issues facing your business right now and for 2021.
Sign up for our free newsletter stay up-to-date with the latest tax news.
Stay ahead of the curve, sign-up to VAT Voice, our essential monthly round-up of VAT, GST and legislation news